- We respect and protect your privacy.
- We use the information we collect about you to process orders, but we will never sell or give such information to others.
- To return the tools, please send us e-mail to email@example.com within 30days after you receive the goods to ask our instructions.
- To receive a replacement or refund, simply notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow our instructions.
- The tool must be unused and in original packaging. Freight will not be refunded unless it was our error.
- The freight charge for Japan to return the tools are at your expense unless it was our error.
- Your order will be shipped via DHL once goods are ready to ship.
- If you have any inquries regarding the shipment, please send your e-mail to email@example.com.
- Every nepros tool comes with our assurance of quality and durability, and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- All nepros brand tools are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We will, at our expense, repair or replace any tool which does not work to the owner's satisfaction.
- Tools that have been misused, abused or modified are ineligible for warranty.
donot accept responsibility or liability for the results of misuse of nepros tools or the use of nepros tools that have been abused, badly worn, or altered.
- Please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you with further instructions.
The following items are not eligible for our quality assurance.
- Consumables - Products that use wearable parts such as:
- The inward turning tools (screw driver, hexagon head screw driver and TORX® driver)
- Pliers (nippers, pliers and pinchers)
- Also other products that constantly wear as they age
- Damage that is caused by any other factors than problems in the product material and manufacturing process
- Damage that is caused by inappropriate use or negligence.
- Wear, breakage or deformation of the product caused by hard hitting with a hammer or the like.
- Damage that is caused by repairs or modifications made by the user or a third party.
- Damage that is caused by application of an excessive load beyond the one that the product is designed for.
- Damage that is caused by fire or natural disaster.
- Damage that is caused by wear as a result of use in a production line.
- Differences due to product model change or design change
Examples of inappropriate use
- Wear, breakage or deformation caused by use of hand tools with power tools such as an impact wrench
- Breakage or deformation caused by the use of couplings or pipes